"The Mustache Contest" "The Mustache Contest"

Stellar

I love the humor and clean drawing style here. Good voice work, too.

Afterliving Afterliving

This has a good chance of getting some awards

I think it's tough to be very interesting with this type of story, but you succeeded. The music worked very well, too.

soccerlord8 responds:

Hey, hopeful words...thanks man.

Crows' Life Episode 1 Crows' Life Episode 1

Very entertaining

Many aspects are well done - drawing, animation, story, characters and sound. I think it's top 10 material.

Pico's Cousin 2 Pico's Cousin 2

Nice job

I'm not a flash game expert, but I liked it. Like you said, there's a lot of little cool things. One thing it could use is some animation when you hit stuff with the shotgun.

Wichita Faro Wichita Faro

Very, very underrated

Sean is my brother, but my review will be as unbiased as I can make it.

He researched a card game which was once very popular in America, but has since disappeared. No one to my knowledge has ever made a computer version of this game. He first designed a very cool deck of cards -- that alone is a lot of work. Then he made this very professional-looking and accurate reproduction of this extinct card game, added a lot of speech to make it more fun, and wrote an interesting and easy to understand set of rules and history of the game.

I guess next time he should just do a cartoon of people running around and randomly shooting each other, or a parody of ten year-old videogames, for that would appeal to the core NG viewer. It's sad.

SeanGleeson responds:

Thanks for the review, bro. And maybe the score will go up after all the kids go to bed.