"The Mustache Contest" "The Mustache Contest"

Stellar

I love the humor and clean drawing style here. Good voice work, too.

Afterliving Afterliving

This has a good chance of getting some awards

I think it's tough to be very interesting with this type of story, but you succeeded. The music worked very well, too.

soccerlord8 responds:

Hey, hopeful words...thanks man.

Crows' Life Episode 1 Crows' Life Episode 1

Very entertaining

Many aspects are well done - drawing, animation, story, characters and sound. I think it's top 10 material.

A Few Facts About GW A Few Facts About GW

My first all-zero

All of a sudden, in the last 2 days you've submitted five of these boring propaganda films. They're not even entertaining... no animation, no artwork, just bad photo slideshows. It's almost like you're a paid worker in some moveon.org marketing campaign. I rate your boring, repetitive, no-artwork, no-animation, bad song-using, and possible phony origin propaganda film a big zero.

B/W Cartoon About Berries B/W Cartoon About Berries

So creepy you'll want to take a shower afterwards

This is great horror. The bathtub scene in particular is striking.

the roomies - episode 1 the roomies - episode 1

Funny stuff

The laughtrack was a good touch. I like this a lot more than other claymations I've seen on NG.

Open-Mic Night II Open-Mic Night II

Lip-syncing

If all you're going to animate is a mouth and one arm, try to put a little bit of effort into making the mouth sync with the words. The poems weren't bad, I guess.

Las aventuras de Mr.Coo Las aventuras de Mr.Coo

Amazing work!

My jaw is still on the floor. I think you're the best.

Doodieman: The Hero's Loa Doodieman: The Hero's Loa

Great Job

Without question the best poop superhero ever.

Hitler Joke Hitler Joke

I gotta call it like I see it

Good points: pretty good drawings, not bad animation, pretty good voice acting (although no German accent attempted), good pace, and file size is low.

But the joke just sucks. IMO anyone who would laugh at - "no, I said put the CASHEWS in the oven", is at best a moron or a 6 yr-old and at worst, well all of you know what you are. It's not a joke that makes fun of Hitler, it's a joke that make fun of burning millions of people alive in ovens. It's like a joke Hitler might have told to Goebbels, and everyone knows what a great sense of humor Hitler had (that's sarcasm, for those of you who are slow). BTW I'm not Jewish, I just don't hate them like your friend's dad probably does. You have some talent, why not do something more worthy?